We envisage an India where anyone can
- transform their life through Buddhist practice
- train for Ordination and teach the Dhamma
- help others to fulfil their human potential
The India Dhamma Trust exists to:
- Make the Buddha’s teachings widely available in India
- Help create conditions to deepen Buddhist practice in India,
- Support the Indian Ordination teams and Public Preceptors
- Realise the unity of the Triratna Buddhist Order and community
We do this by:
- Supporting core teams to develop Ordination training in India.
- Developing structures to strengthen the flow of spiritual friendship.
- Training and supporting fundraisers in India, so that the movement there can progress towards self-reliance.